Local sales contact
The Mini-T-SURVEY multiplexer is a dedicated fibre optic multiplexer system for oceanographic survey applications offering digital fibre optic transmission of multiple highspeed Ethernet and serial data channels over a single fibre optic link.
The multiple Ethernet and serial channels make the Mini-T-SURVEY suitable for integration with many profiling, side scan sonar and other survey hardware as well as acoustic platforms.
The size of the Mini-T subsea hull is approximately 5 x 14 inches. The Mini-T can provide a telemetry solution for remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) including smaller observation, explorer and light-working class models. The subsea unit is complemented by a 19” 1 U Euro-rack
style enclosure at the surface or controlling end of a telemetry system.
The Mini-T utilises state-of-the-art CWDM optical technology and offers the ability to upgrade or modify the optical configuration or electrical specification of a system.
Features and benefits
- Small form-factor multiplexer
- Rugged design for extreme environments
- Depth rating down to 6,000 m rated subsea housings
- Remotely operated vehicles (ROVs)
- Pipe/hull inspection robotics
- Side scan sonar (ROV and towed array)
- Security, defence, and industrial sensor applications
- Subsea ocean observation systems
- Fibre redundancy
- Optical diagnostics
- Power switching