The KS2 series is well suited for heavy industry and demanding, tough, operational conditions. The cylinder works with a pressure of up to 250 bar and has been designed in accordance with the DNV set of rules.
Dimension range Ø ID:
Tube diameter from Ø50 to Ø250 mm
Max. pressure 250 bar
Max. 0.5 m/sec.
-30ºC to +80ºC
Mineral based hydraulic oil
Black primer (standard)
20MnV6 with min. 20µ hard chrome
W 1.4418 or 1.4542 min. 20µ hard chrome
Roller polished (E355 + SR) EN-10305-1
High quality seals according to ISO standards
The KS2 series is available in a special version with single or double zones on request
The KS2 series is available in a special version with different options of positioners, transducers, and inductive proximity sensors
Tempo Sonic®, Balluf®, Regal®, and alike
The KS2 series can be custom designed to different seal types, temperature, speed, and pressure media.
This series is available with the following standard mounting types:
- Spherical bearing – both ends (DVL)
- Spherical bearing – threaded rod end (DVLG)
- Trunnion mounting – threaded rod end (DVGP)
- Trunnion mounting – spherical bearing rod end (DVLP)
- Bottom flange – spherical bearing rod end (DVLBF)
- Bottom flange – threaded rod end (DVGBF)