SubConn Low Profile series
The SubConn® Low Profile series is designed to offer connectivity for underwater systems and equipment where space is restricted or a more compact solution is required. By means of the low profile layout users are able to assemble design optimised, streamlined and effective underwater systems with sensors, sonar heads and other types of equipment producing less drag.
SubConn® Low Profile connectors are manufactured from high-grade rubber with different types of body material available. They feature the same contact sizes as the Circular series and are available with 2 to 9 contacts rated at 600 V up to 10 A. The series includes bulkhead and inline versions featuring a high depth rating.
For easy integration with systems and equipment SubConn® Low Profile series connectors are available with dedicated cables, rubber straps and pressure-proof dummy connectors. All SubConn® cables are manufactured from flexible and water-resistant chloroprene rubber.
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) systems and instrumentation bottles
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Defence systems and equipment
- Offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Underwater camera, video and lighting systems
- Diving systems and equipment
- Customised harness cables and direct moulding to selected polyurethane cables
- Customer specified cable, pigtail and bulkhead thread lengths
- Customer specified connector body material
- Certified pressure testing to specific ocean depths