SubConn Metal Shell series
The SubConn® Metal Shell series represents an alternative to Circular series bulkhead connectors where an even more rugged, resilient and protected underwater connectivity solution is required.
SubConn® Metal Shell series connectors are manufactured from stainless steel and are available in three different shell sizes compatible with industry standards. Flange mountable and bulkhead (male and female) connectors are available as standard equipment and connector configuration ranges from 2 to 12 contacts rated at 300 to 600 V up to 5 to 10 A. SubConn® Metal Shell connectors are manufactured to mate with compatible standard inline and dummy connectors.
The connectors feature an integrated locking ring thread on the body and a special polyoxymethylene (POM) or stainless steel locking sleeve is used on all connectors. SubConn® Metal Shell connectors come with numbered teflon (PTFE) leads and feature a high depth rating.
- Mating rugged flange mounted connectors with in-line harness cables and connectors
- Defence systems and equipment
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) systems
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Underwater camera, video and lighting systems
- Ocean bottom cable and seismic systems
- Slip ring assemblies
- Customer specified connector body material
- Customised mating harness cables
- Customer specified cable, pigtail and bulkhead thread lengths
- Electro-mechanical stress terminations
- Certified pressure testing to specific ocean depths