OptoLink Single-Fibre Connector
MacArtney’s single-fibre connector has been specially developed to offer reliable fibre optic connection in a minimum sized connector. Designed for subsea equipment manufacturers, the low insertion loss and low back reflection make this connector perfect for high speed data and video transmission.
The rugged stainless steel design ensures the connector is robust and reliable – whether on the deck of a vessel, on a platform or when deployed at high ocean depth.
The OptoLink single-fibre connector is available in a bulkhead (BCR) and cable mount (CCP) configuration with minimal attenuation between the mated connector pairs. Connectors are rated at 6,000 metres and have a stainless steel AISI 316 housing as standard.
Features and benefits
- 6,000 metre standard depth rating
- Available as single mode or multi mode
- Stock and services available from MacArtney
- ROV, ROTV and UUV systems
- Fibre optic video and data multiplexers
- Cable ploughs
- Acoustics ranges
- Fibre optic riser fatigue systems
- General underwater fibre optic communication
- Renewable energy
- Other shell materials and thread sizes available
- Certified pressure testing of assemblies or